OPI Euro Centrale (spring/summer 2013)

4:11 PM

Hello!

I am very excited to share swatches of some of the new OPI polishes for spring/summer 2013. This year OPI takes inspirtation from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Romania for a collection called Euro Centrale. For more information about this collection, go HERE.

Can't Find My Czechbook. "I hope you take credit, because I must have this aqua."
It's a very bright aqua creme. On the nails, it's a bit brighter than in the bottle. It's not a pastel color at all, it's a very rich color that makes me want to lay on the beach, under the palm trees, and simply watch the ocean!
Formula wise, it's a bit watery on the first coat but pigmentation is still good as you need only 2 coats to achieve a smooth and opaque look.



My Paprika is Hotter than Yours! "Get the extinguisher...this fiery red is sizzling!"
That's it! This polish is sizzling. I can predict a lof of people will enjoy it this summer! It's a bright orange-red creme with a very good formula, nearly opaque in 1 coat but I did 2 here to be sure it was perfect. It also has a slight silver shimmer running through it.



OY-Another Polish Joke! "So this shimmery-gold walks into a bar..."
What a funny name! I love it! OY-Another Polish Joke! is a yelllow gold shimmery polish, packed with tons of gold flakes in a clear base. The flakes are really dense and you can get a full coverage at three coats (shown here). The overall look is very shimmery and sparkly! I'm pretty sure this polish would  also be great as a layering polish as it's rather sheer.





Blurry picture but it shows how sparkly it is!

Polka.com "Blue and violet are dancing paterns in this glittery combo."
It's a glitter polish made of large and much smaller aqua, violet, and fuchsia hexagonal glitters in a clear base. That's a very fun polish and you can create so many different combinations with it. I must admit the aqua, violet, and fuchsia glitters look awesome together! The glitters laid flat on the nails and application was easy.


I think OPI did an amazing job with this collection! It looks fresh and cheerful! I first thought it might be a bit risky not to have more red polishes but the colors are very unique and pretty, I'm sure many many people will love this collection as much as I do!
I already have in mind some other manicures I could do with these polishes so stay tuned for more swatches ;D
Purchase info:
OPI polishes can be purchased in professional nail salons, certains pharmacies, and beauty supplies.
For Switzerland, you can search for licensed retailers here.
OPI Euro Centrale Collection will be available March 1st, 2013 in Switzerland.

*Product(s) in this post was(were) provided by the company for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe