Estée Lauder - Spring 2013

9:09 PM

Hello!

I'm praying for spring to come because it has been too cold these last few days and my way of doing it is to wear pastel polishes! I have 3 polishes from Estée Lauder spring collection called Heavy Petals to share with you, i.e., Absinthe, Coral Cult, and Dilettante.

Let's start with Absinthe, a gorgeous avocado yellow based green creme polish. 

Coral Cult is a very pretty and perfect-for-spring coral creme.

And finally, we have Dilettante, a baby blue creme. If you are wondering, it's more pastel and lighter than OPI Can't Find My Czechbook.

For the three polishes, I used 2 coats to get a nice, even, and opaque finish. Formula was rather nice and easy to work with. I love these polishes because they scream spring and are really easy to wear. I wore Absinthe for a full week and had no chipping or tip wear and was not bored with the color at all. I'm pretty sure I'll wear it a lot this spring! I also absolutely adore Coral Cult (I have a crush on coral polishes at the moment...) and Dilettante is really soft and pretty. I did a nail art with it and I'll show it soon ;D
You can see the other polishes from Estée Lauder Heavy Petals collection on the picture below.
Narcissist, Lilac Leather, Coral Cult, Dilettante, Absinthe
I also got other products from the upcoming Estée Lauder Spring 2013 collection and I'll share some pictures with you!
The lipstick and the eyeliner duo are part of Estée Lauder Pretty Naughty collection (also for spring 2013).
The Pure Color Sheer Matte Lipstick I got is called 01 Naked. It can be used as a regular matte lipstick but its pencil shape also allows you to use it to as a contour lip pencil. First time I tried it, it didn't look nice on my lips because they were a bit dry and as it's a matte lipstick, if you have dry patches they will be visible. Now when I use it, I apply the matte lipstick and then add some lip balm and it looks perfect! It adds some pink color to your lips and a sparkly touch. It looks very natural and pretty and I really like how it looks. So, very nice product but don't forget to moisturize your lips!




The eyeliner duo is very creamy and very very pigmented. I'm not the best at applying eyeliner but because it's so pigmented, you only need to slightly touch your skin to leave a very defined line. It's very easy to use!


And while I'm at it, here are the other products in the Pretty Naughty collection. The name of the polish is Insatiable.
.

The products from the Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle collection support the natural production of filaggrin, a keratin-binding protein, contained in the skin and that plays a key role in barrier function, and stimulate an enzyme called Caspase-14 that provides an overlapping role together with filaggrin in epithelial barrier homeostasis. These products leave the skin moisturized. Wrinkles due to dryness are reduced and a neater complexion is obtained. 
I've just started using them so it's still a bit early to really tell their real effects ;D

Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme.

Global Anti Aging Eye Balm.
Perfectionist Line Smoother is the  last product I will show you today. According to the PR info, this anti-wrinkle product immediately reduces wrinkles located on the forehead and around the eyes. Wrinkles are optically reduced thanks to small photonic crystals and special polymers. This products can also be used around the lips to help the lipstick stay in place.

Purchase info:
Estée Lauder products can be purchased from autorized retailers for which you can find a list on Estée Lauder official website. For Switzerland, you can find them here.
You can also follow Estée Lauder on Facebook.
*Product(s) in this post was(were) sent for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe