Burt’s Bees

5:19 PM

 
 
Hello,
 
I've recently bought a few Burt's Bees products and they are so amazing that I wanted to share what I got with you ;)
 
 


 


Let's start with Burt's Bees almond milk beeswax hand cream.

"Pure help for hard-working hands. This super rich, all-natural hand cream is made with sweet almond oil and vitamin E to moisturise dry skin and beeswax to help seal and shield your hands from the elements. With such a sweet scent, you'll always be reminded to feed your skin with the nourishing care."

 
Sincerely, I'm in love with this hand cream! First of all, I love the packaging and secondly this cream is super efficient! I especially use it to moisturize my cuticles and it works divinely! I also use L'Occitane en Provence pure shea  butter to this purpose and I also aboslutely adore this product. They are my 2 must-have as cuticle moisturizers! L'Occitane's product is more sticky. That's why I shift between these 2 products depending what I'm doing while using it. While watching TV, I rather use L'Occitane, while if I'm using my computer, I chose Burt's Bees.
 



 
 
Second product is their nourishing milk and honey body lotion.
 
"For normal to dry skin, this non-greasy, lightweight lotion goes to work the minute you  apply it, and it’s clinically proven to moisturize for up to 24 hours. Milk nourishes while honey helps to soften skin; plus, coconut and grape seed oils and vitamin E deliver beneficial nutrients to the skin. Our dermatologist-tested formula is non-greasy and absorbs quickly but stays with you all day and night."
 
As all the Burt's Bees products I've tried so far, it is very moisturizing and pleasant to use. It's still super cold here and my legs are asking for this product every evening ;) The only drawback I've found is that there isn't much product in it. There are 70g inside. OK, you can still use it for a long time but still...Not sure if they have bigger tubes.
 
 


 
 
And finally I bought a lip shimmer in caramel. It's moisturizing, gives a nice glow and a very natural look to your lips. It's not part of the "lip balm" section of BB's products so if you prefer something more moisturizing I would suggest to have a look at their honey or beeswax lip balms ;)
 
 

If you are wondering, I have 2 coats of OPI Care to Danse on my nails.

 
 
 
And since I'm talking about Burt's Bees products, here are some new products to be launched in Switzerland!
 
 
 









 
 
For a list of stores that sell Burt's Bees products in Switzerland, you can have a look HERE. You can also follow Burt's Bees Switzerland on Facebook.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe