essie - Wicked

10:00 PM

Hello,

First of all, I wish you all a happy new year, with much love, happiness, success, and good health for you and your precious ones. I take also this opportunity to thank everyone of you who comes here to read my blog, thanks for your lovely comments and support!!
I haven't posted my favorite polishes of 2012 yet (I've got to think about this btw) but essie Wicked would surely be part of this list because I really love it!!






Final verdict: Essie Wicked is such a gorgeous vampy polish, it was love at first sight! It's a very dark burgundy hue with a good formula. I used here 2 coats with top coat and then I added a decoration on my ring finger with Kond image plate m72 and essie No Place Like Chrome. 
and oh...all the essie polishes I show you are the European ones.

Purchase info
Essie polishes can be purchased from autorized retailers. You can find a list of stores that sell Essie in Switzerland here. You can follow Essie Switzerland on Facebook and the essie girls HERE.
*Product(s) in this post was(were) sent for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe