Glitter Gal - Lizard Belly

8:47 PM

Hello,

I have a very popular polish to show you today. It's Lizard Belly by Glitter Gal. I actually won this polish in a contest that was held on Glitter Gal's Facebook page for St Patrick's day! So a big thanks to the Glitter Gal team!
 
 
 
Lizard Belly is a very dark green holographic polish. It's a linear holo, maybe not as powerful as Layla or Nfu Oh polishes but the holo effect is present most of the time even in low lightening!
We don't have any sun here but only rain at the moment so I can't take any sunny pictures. I took some pictures in indrect light and some with flash.
 




Picture taken with flash.

Picture taken with flash.

 
 
 
Final verdict: Lizard Belly is one of the most gorgeous polishes I have ever seen. Pictures don't do it justice. Seriously...the base color is beautiful, the holo is perfect and it has so much depth it's impossible not to love this polish. I think it's a must-have for every polish lover! Application was smooth and easy, no need for a special base coat. On the pictures, I am wearing 2 coats plus a top coat and I didn't notice it decreased the holo effect.
 
Purchase info:
Glitter Gal polishes can be purchased on Glitter Gal online shop or from various retailers, such as Llarowe, Harolow & Co, Overall Beauty, Ninja Polish. You can find a list of all Glitter Gal retailers here. Don't forget to follow Glitter Gal on Facebook.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe