OPI DS Coronation

9:26 PM

Hello!!

I had quite a lot of PR info to show you in the last days and I've got one more but I think it's time to take a break to show you another manicure. This is OPI DS Coronation. I have it for 2 years I think and I amost forgot how beautiful it is! I also used it as a base color for a glitter polish I will show you soon!

All following pictures were taken under articial light (no sun here at the moment).









Final verdict: OPI DS Coronation is, as all OPI DS polishes, infused with diamond-dust, and that's why it's so sparkly and pretty! It's a silver hue with a scattered holo effect. The holo gives a gorgeous 3D effect and prevents the polish from looking flat. The formula of this polish is perfect and it covers completely in 2 coats. I didn't apply any top coat here because I added a glitter polish on top (upcoming post).


Today I went to the press conference for OPI Germany collection. I will show you swatches soon so stay tuned :D

Purchase info:
OPI polishes can be purchased in professional nail salons, certains pharmacies, and beauty supplies.
For Switzerland, you can search for licensed retailers here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe