Lac Attack - Pink Lady

9:26 PM

Hello!!

Do you remember the Lac Attack polishes I show you some days ago? If you don't, click here, please.
So today I have Lac Attack Pink Lady to show you!

1 coat of Lac Attack Pink Lady over 2 coats of OPI A-Taupe The Space Needle.







Final verdict: Pink Lady is my very first Lac Attack polish. I must say I am really enthusiast about the pink glitters because I don't know many polishes with pink glitters! Pink Lady is a clear base polish packed with black, white, and pink glitters in different sizes and shapes. There are some hex and square glitters. The different colors go really well together and I also love the overall look of the polish. The glitters are not too big and this makes this polish easy to wear because it looks soft and not too in-your-face. I had a lot of compliments on this manicure while wearing it :D
Application was easy, the forumla of the polish is great and it's easy to get a lot of glitters on your brush without needing to go fishing for the glitters. I also love the combo with the brown base of OPI A-Taupe The Space Needle. I think pink and brow look cool together, don't they?

Purchase info
Lac Attack polishes can be purchased from Lack Attack Etsy store.  Please check Lack Attack Facebook page, Twitter, and www.lacattack.com for updates and teasers.
*Product(s) in this post was(were) sent for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe