Lac Attack - Hell on Heels

9:05 PM

Hello!

Who doesn't love matte glitters? In fact, the polish I'll show you today is my very first matte glitter nail polish and I'm really excited because it's gorgeous! This polish is Hell on Heels by Lac Attack.

The following pictures are 1 coat of Lac Attack - Hell on Heels over 2 coats of Douglas - Sara.


1 coat of Lac Attack - Hell on Heels over 2 coats of Douglas - Sara.








I also tried to get a denser look with 3 coats of glitter.

3 coats of Lac Attack - Hell on Heels over 2 coats of Douglas - Sara.




Final verdict: Yay~ This polish is a total winner! I love how cherrful it looks! You can achieve a softer look with only one coat of glitter or a denser style with 3 coats. I'm into softer look at the moment, so I prefer with only one coat of glitter. I've been wearing it since a few days and I'm not getting bored of it at all! It's so pretty! This polish will look quite different according to the base color you chose. You can see for example a manicure that Jen from The PolishAholic did here. It looks quite different, doesn't it? So it's a very versatile polish. You can achieve so many different looks with it! Application was a real dream! I'm super happy with this polish!

Purchase info
Lac Attack polishes can be purchased from Lack Attack Etsy store. Please check Lack Attack Facebook page, Twitter, and www.lacattack.com for updates and teasers.
*Product(s) in this post was(were) sent for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe