Hylian Princess

9:16 PM

Hello!!

Here is my first Dollish Polish and it's called Hylian Princess. If you're a Nintendo fan, you'll probably know who this polish is refering to! Yeah, it's Princess Zelda! I'm a huge Nintendo fan and Shigeru Miamoto is my god, so imagine how thrilled I was when I heard Dollish Polish was making a Zelda Duo! The other polish from this duo is called The Hero of Time.

I layered 1 coat of Hylian Princess over 2 coats of A-England Iseult. You can see my full review of Iseult here.


Dollish Polish - Hylian Princess 1 coat over A-England Iseult.







Final verdict: Hylian Princess is a clear polish packed with so many gorgeous glitters. There are royal purple, dark purple (rather blurple), gold, and white glitters in different sizes and shapes including hexagonals and square glitters. I really love these colors together and the gold glitters make a very nice addition, and of course they are the colors of Zelda. That's also why I chose a light pink for my base color. It was easy to work with this polish and you can get a good amount of glitters with one coat (that's what I'm wearing here). So this polish is a total winner!!



Purchase info
Dollish Polishes can be purchased here. She will be restocking some polishes tomorrow (June, 8th). You can follow Doliish Pollish on Facebook



source


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe